Our Strategic Plan
Sojourn House’s Board of Directors undertook a strategic planning session in September 2015. It was through this strategic planning meeting that 5 outcome goals were identified. Through the years of 2016-2018 we will work towards implementing the following:
- We will provide more housing and shelter to refugees.
- We will meet emerging needs by providing responsive programs, with partners where appropriate.
- We will increase and diversify our funding to better respond to emerging refugee needs.
- We will effectively advocate for refugee rights.
- We will strengthen our organizational capacity to achieve our goals.
Board of Directors
Natalie Reisman Breger, President
Michael Isaac, Treasurer
Senior Economist, Ontario Financing Authority
Vanessa Redditt, Secretary
Family Physician, Crossroads Refugee Clinic Women’s College Hospital
Executive Director, Oasis Centre des Femmes
Manager, Investment Finance, CPP Investment Board
Director of Change Management, CIBC Internal Audit
Executive Director, Pendo International Projects
Director, Accounting Policy & Financial Reporting, Yamana Gold Inc.
VP Personal Banking and Cards Technology, TD Group
Client Marketing Manager, Loyalty One