Our Strategic Plan
Sojourn House’s Board of Directors undertook a strategic planning session in September 2015. It was through this strategic planning meeting that 5 outcome goals were identified. Through the years of 2016-2018 we will work towards implementing the following:
- We will provide more housing and shelter to refugees.
- We will meet emerging needs by providing responsive programs, with partners where appropriate.
- We will increase and diversify our funding to better respond to emerging refugee needs.
- We will effectively advocate for refugee rights.
- We will strengthen our organizational capacity to achieve our goals.
Board of Directors
Gloria Nafziger, President
Refugee and Migrant Coordinator, Amnesty International
Executive Director, Culturelink
Director of Financial Planning, Humber River Hospital
Simone Jessica Roher
Business Planner, Toronto Community Housing
Program Manager, COSTI
Litigation Associate at Blouin Dunn LLP.
Director of Finance and Administration, Black Creek Community Centre